Missed out on Amazon’s Black Friday deals? No worries! Cat Litter Guru found plenty of Cyber Monday deals and sales on Amazon that is sure to keep your cat happy (and more money in your pocket).
Check out the deals that you do not want to miss. Read on to find out the secret to scoring amazing deals on Amazon. Happy pet, happy life.
Amazon Cyber Monday Deals week starts on Saturday, November 25, 2017.
Make sure to bookmark this page. We will be updating it with more Cyber Monday deals from Amazon throughout the day.
- Feliway Starter Kit Diffuser – Plug-in diffuser to help cat cope with stress.
- Nature’s Miracle Advanced High Sided Corner Litter Box – Sturdy and roomy litter box designed for small spaces.
- Wahl ARCO Professional Cordless Pet Clipper – Lightweight cordless clipper great for trimming. Trim long-haired cat to minimize poop stuck to bum.
- Pet Grooming Tool w/ 2-sided Undercoat Rake – The 2-in-1 head makes brushing a pleasant experience for your cat. Especially god send for long-haired cat.
- PetCube Play Camera with Laser Toy, works with Alexa – Home security camera designed for cat owner in mind. The Alexa-enabled camera gives the ability to play with your cat while you are away.
- Pet Fusion Jumbo Cat Scratcher – The thoughtful design encourages cat to scratch and lounge. Comes with catnip. Your couch will appreciate it!
- Amazon Cloud Cam Indoor Security Camera – Spy on your cats while you are away. You might learn a few things to further catify your place. Read about what I learn here that made it to the Quora Digest and got 56K+ views.
- MidWest Curious Cat Condo – Perfect for small space. Multi-activity feature and collapsible for easy storage.
- Force of Nature Non-Toxic Natural All-Purpose Cleaner – I am always wary on using chemicals that my cats could potentially ingest. This non-toxic cleaner works on almost all surfaces you can find at home.
- Nutro Max Wet Cat Food – Made with real chicken and contains minerals and vitamins your cat needs. This is a treat!
SECRET TIPS to Amazon Cyber Monday shopping:
- Lightning Deals: There are over 75,000 deals available for a limited time only. Bookmark Amazon’s Cyber Monday page and check this page frequently so you don’t miss out.
- Amazon App: Download the app and turn on notification. It will let you know as new items become available.
- 15 Minutes: Is how long the item will stay in your cart (hence the importance of setting up 1-Click). Use this to your advantage. Add an item within 15 minutes before it goes on sale. Make sure the price changes in the cart and you can check out.
- One-Click: Due to the limited quantity, some items sold out in minutes. Quickly snag an item by setting up 1-Click and default address. Go to “Your Account”. Under “More Ways to Pay”, click “1-Click Settings“.
- Free Shipping: Prime account gives you two-days shipping with no minimum purchase. No Prime account? No problem! This link gives you free 30-day trial. Cancel before your 30-days is up and you are golden.
- Waitlist: Late to the game? Join the waitlist and you might still be able to score the item. The secret is to stay on the website. If you got a spot, a pop-up will let you know and you have 15 minutes to checkout.
(Disclaimer: This post contains some affiliate links (read more about it here). However, my opinions are my own and I would only endorse items that I would let my cats use.)